We left it all on the field last night in Santa Cruz. Got nothing left for Santa Barbara. Sorry.
We presume Santa Monica also is cancelled, then? We had built a whole weekend around the Santa Barbara show. Transportation to/from Vegas, two hotel nights, rental car to get from L.A. to Santa Barbara, gas, etc. About $500 out of pocket. We know no show is ever guaranteed to happen, but it’s strange to see some shows cancelled and others not. Sorry to complain, but it was a lot of $$$ for us… We do hope you’re feeling better.
Sorry to hear you had so much riding on the Santa Barbara show. We’re going to try to do Santa Monica tonight. You might be able to get a standby ticket, not sure.
I’ve been sick for a week, and it’s been agonizing for us, deciding whether to go on or not. (BTW, we can play through just about any pain, nauseau, etc. The only time we cancel is when I physically can not sing). I probably should have cancelled this whole leg of the tour, but I just couldn’t bear to after the thousands of dollars we spent putting this tour together (and the 100s of fans who bought tickets). We’ve had to decide, day by day, if I could make a decent sound come out of my mouth each night. And the way it has worked out is: I can just barely make it through but it wrecks me for the following day.
Hope you can squeeze in at McCabe’s.
RSS Subscribe To Comment Feed
Email *(Never published)
No incoming links found yet.